As we wait for the official unveiling of the 2015 Lexus RC F tomorrow morning at Cobo Center, here are some interesting facts that have been published. Motor Trend seems to have a lot more info on this that most. Here are a few things that have stood out:
- Revised 2UR-GSE 5.0L V8 with 480 hp (others are claiming 450+ hp)
- First use of Atkinson Cycle outside of any Toyota/Lexus Hybrid motor
- Redline raised to 7,300 RPM
- 12.3:1 compression ratio (previous was 11.8)
- TVD (Torque Vectoring Differential)
- Suspension is not adjustable (Adaptive Variable Suspension is not available?)
- Brembo BBK with a thicker and larger 15″ front brake rotors (14.3″ from the previous IS F)
- First use of Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires: 255/35R19 Front, 275/55R19 Rear (Previous IS F had only 255/40R19 and 255/35R19)
More to come!
Be First to Comment
You must log in to post a comment.